Monday, July 05, 2010

#840.

Yesterday was a happy dayyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

Yesterday morning i met up with yuan, we went to Sim Lim Square and we bought a polaroid camera!!! :D
Yuan then brought me to have my favourite dessert!
And that was my lunch. (Y)

After that we went to Somerset, yuan then went to study while i met up with the AK people, and they're damn fun people!! :D
We went to get some stuff, eat and headed down to office.
Met alot of familiar faces, and FOYO was really good. The feelings from last year totally came back to me! Standing there reading their goals made me feel like crying.

Anyway camp ended at midnight and we were contemplating whether to cab home or stayover, we decided on staying over but suddenly we finally decided to cab home. Funny ttm and so i reached home at 2am, finding a lizard with no hands and legs on the ground. Freaked the shits out of me and this morning i told mom and granny about it, ryan took a fake lizard out. He's damn sick la!! Totally have no idea why he cut off the limbs.

Oh and instax spam! Gonna upload soon!! (L)