Friday, May 14, 2010

#798.

Yesterday yuan and I had an argument. It lasted for about half an hour before we decided to take a shower and cool down. So we hung up, and less than half a minute later he called me back. He said loads of stuff that made me cry. Not because he said something that upsetted me, but i was really touched by what he said.

Today is more baking again.
I have been going to Phoon Huat nearly everyday.
Today i finally succeeded with the new oven! YAY :D

Heading to Ikea soon to get more photo frames!!! :)
And meeting guodong to pass him his cookies, and meeting auntie for dinner!

Hopefully yuan can come over tomorrow!

And mom asked us out to go to Wild Wild Wet together, she got some free tickets to the family day or smth like this.
Told yuan about it and he said: But i shy leh. HAHAHHAAHHHA!!
Cute ttm!

K so bye.