Monday, May 03, 2010

#788.

Today is 'Mom-Is-Angry' Day.

Went over to yishun to meet yuan after he handed up some stuff (because i left home alot later than him!). Was supposed to go into school with him!!
We went for breakfast together, and headed back to his home cause his brother was at home!

So hung out there for quite awhile, left at around 4. Yuan's mom was in a bad mood, so there were so many awkward moments! :(

OH we went to feed the cat today!! :D 'Wang en fu yi'! :( Eat the food alr then just walk away. :(

We then headed to tampines with the intention of going to my godpa's house to play with the two kids, but they were going out to town, so we met up with them and headed to town together!!

Wasn't as fun as i expected cause it was their first time meeting yuan and they were shy!!!
They were less shy after that but we had to rush home :(

Went home and met mom on the way home. She was in a bad mood too. But things turned out fine. I love my family :) So cuteeeee

I was on the phone with yuan earlier,
and yuan was going on and on about not meeting me to go to school together and not going home together.
He insisted on calling me up in the morning to go school with him!

Thinking about it, he's been meeting up with me to go to school ever since orientation ended last year! That's for more than a year!!!

Okay i know this moron would miss me :)
Today we made a promise to each other. I know we'll stand by it till the end. :)

K i'm going to bed! I promised him to wake him up tomorrow morning! I hope i do wake up :)
GOODNIGHT!!