Saturday, May 01, 2010

#787.

We still have a long way to go.

Few days back, i wrote this on FB: Something tells me we will go far ♥
But i lost the assurance over these two days.

But as i read the archives in my blog, i remembered all the happy days spent together. The last happy day wasn't too long ago. How could i forget that and still got so unhappy over the trival stuff?

Everything feels so wrong.

Yesterday was officially my last day of school and everything felt so wrong.
Going to a new school in july feels like a dream.
I can't visualise myself going there everyday!

I've 'booked' yuan on the 25th july already! HAHAHA damn fast but that day happens to be the first weekend after i start school and it's the 25th!!
HAHA

I miss yuan.
I hope to see him tomorrow or monday.

Mom said: Hurry go look for job and earn some pocket money la. Shun bian help me find also. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Super lazy!!! She's resigned for a month and she's still slacking at home! Getting herself busy with those sailing stuff... *Waste Of Time*

Okay i'm going to accompany my sister and watch teevee!!! BYE :D