Tuesday, March 16, 2010

#747.

Today yuan lied to me about wanting to get his ipod back from nithya,
just so that he could sent me home!

Yesterday was a friend's birthday.
His name is Ricky, we knew each other ever since 2004.
But we hardly kept in contact, only on his birthday,
i just always remember to wish him Happy birthday and he'd be really surprised and touched that i remember his birthday.

Every year on the 15th of march,
i always wonder to myself,
why do i not have time to keep in touch with all my friends?
Why is it i neglect someone when i keep in touch with another?

Yesterday as i was on Facebook,
i viewed the photos of a friend's birthday celebration.
This friend was my best friend for 2 years.
The photos were foreign, but her face, her expression, her hands, her fingers, her skin colour, they all looked familiar.
They gave me a nostalgic feeling.
I felt sad that we no longer keep in contact,
everytime i text her happy birthday, the reply would be 'thanks, who are you btw?'
It's saddening to know that she doesn't even save my number even though i wish her every year.
I miss her and i miss those times.

Okay this is like so random and all.

Tomorrow yuan and i gonna work for Adam Khoo for the camp thing!
Yay i'm quite excited actually.
We purposely chose the school opposite his home!
HAHAHAHAH

Okay i need to work on his birthday card already!
BYE!