Tuesday, March 09, 2010

#741.

I come to blogger nearly everyday,
and all i have in mind is how nice my boyfriend is to me,
and how i wanna share my joy with the people around me.

He lets no one sleep on his bed in school uniform or un-bathed.
Except me.

He sent me home from his home today,
even though he has tons of work to do.

He did his work on the bus,
just because he wanted to allow me to have a shoulder to lie on during the journey home,
just because he was afraid i'd miss my stop,
just because he was afraid i would faint halfway on the way home.

He'd pat me to sleep,
he'd look at me sleep (and smile to himself),
he'd give me warm hugs whenever i feel uncomfortable because of the cough and headaches,
he'd make sure i take my medicine on time,
he'd make sure i drink water all the time!

Today he called me a 'dead pig' in chinese.
THAT IDIOT, he's never given me such nicknames for the past 10 months!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAA
But i still love him :)

Okay i promised him to rest well and get well ASAP!
So now i'm off to bed! BYEEEEEEEEEE