Saturday, February 06, 2010

#721.

Orientation is over!
Had lots of fun with my friends even though i still felt lonely and empty inside me.

Jam & Hop at first was kind of boring but then things got better when we started taking loads of photos, did so many banjas, CK, antarcus and i even went up to strangers to take pictures!
Their taste suck like hell la, we were supposed to look for pretty girls and handsome guys but the guys they chose were ..... not so handsome. HAHAHA

After that yuan came to look for me, i got invited to play truth or dare with his class people -.-
But i left like real soon because it was kind of awkward.

We then danced couple dance together twice!
I remembered last year i left right before they played the couple dance song :(
We then went into the crowd and danced, and he was the only one who sang the song! Xavier and i went: WOW.
(I haven't heard of that song la!)

I didn't wait for yuan last night because he was going to end really late and there was no point waiting,
he went around looking for someone to walk me to the bus stop because he didn't felt safe -.-
So in the end he left me in the 'care' of shengwei, jianwei and renhao. HAHA
And before we parted, he hugged me (OMG!) and even said 'i love you' to me!
:) :) :)

Anyways today i woke up early because mom woke me up to go somewhere with her, and then i came back to eat and sleep! HAHA
Now waiting for yuan's call as he said he would come and look for me after he finishes shopping with his mom!

Okay i'm gonna stop blogging now because Antarcus Heng is pressing me to upload the photos to facebook!

BYE!