Thursday, February 04, 2010

#720.

Today was a great day overall.
My class is cool. :) Enjoy being with them :)

We went bowling at Orchid Country Club, LOADS of fun.
Some of us then went to play pool, the guys taught me how to play,
(but not good enough to compete with yuan YET!)
Soon okay!

Anyways i then went to northpoint to look for yuan as he needed some help,
and then he sent me back home.

I know he's been trying, maybe i've been unreasonable.

V day is coming but i still haven't figured out what to do for him! :(

I always log on to blogger with many things in mind to blog about, but then i always forget when i really start typing!

OH. There's this really random thing about facebook i wanna say!

I LIKE FB'S EMOTICONS MORE THAN MSN'S!
(Did i say that before?)
I think they are REALLY cute, cuter than msn's! :D

Okay i'm sleepy already, Goodnight! :)