Tuesday, January 26, 2010

#710.

Daddy, renny and ryan left for Langkawi this afternoon for some sailing competition and training.
I miss them :(

I know this is really bad, but sometimes i feel i love my brother more than my sister. And when i miss him more than her, i feel bad towards her. I wonder if other people who have two siblings experience such cases too...

Today while i was on the bus, i overheard two sec1 kids talking about whether they should go to a JC or a poly. One of them then began to do the comparison.
Okay i should not be eavesdropping but they spoke quite loudly. HAHA

Anyways i then thought to myself, WOW. i only considered a jc like ... after i got back the o lvl results! Oh well, but RANDOM ONLY.

Okay anyways, i then went to northpoint to meet sang and rach chua, and we saw MR POON!

We then bet that he would surely talk about that, and HE DID!

Oh and he even told me, he'd be sitting in during the audition on the 20th of march!
OMGOMGOMG
everytime i see him i feel like laughing out loud!
HOW TO PLAY AND EVERYTHING IN FRONT OF HIM WITHOUT LAUGHING?!??!

Yuan waited for me today because he ended earlier than me,
we wanted to have dinner together initially, but because of his math test tomorrow (today), we've postponed it to wednesday!
Instead, we walked around to get finger food and we bought bread from four leaves, and my favourite kueh from bangawan solo!

Today was a simple day, we didn't spend much time together,
but i'm contented. Because 1 minute of joy with him, is way better than an hour of sadness.
I'm looking forward to seeing him again :)

No one knows how much i love this guy.
I'd do anything for this guy.


P.S. I MUST GET INTO LA SALLE/NAFA!