Sunday, January 24, 2010

#709.



People may think these teeth are ugly and hard to kiss,
but trust me, i think it's the nicest set of teeth and it is not hard to kiss at all.
HEH HEH HEH.

Though i always grumble about how little time he has for me and all,
i know he loves me more than anyone else :)

So i'm going back to the 'happy girl' he knew in the past and be happy,
not going to get myself upset over things that is not worth being sad about,
and i'm going to enjoy my life to the fullest because i have a great boyfriend to share my life with.

So to all losers who want me unhappy and dead,
BYE BYE, you've lost.

I'm going to be a happy girl again, and this time i'll open my eyes and make the right friends, and know who is genuinely nice and who's not.


Happy 9th Month Anniversary, BOTAK CHEEKY ROUND PHUA ZHEN YUAN,
I LOVE YOUUUUUU! :):):):):)