Sunday, January 10, 2010

#684.

Today yuan went to school for ogl training.
He came to my house after lunch,
we were happy. :)

He pulled me to dance the couple dance with him (god knows why he became like this)
and we danced twice, i was short of breath by the end of the dance la.
HAHAHA

He was really really nice, piggybacked me, carried me,
OH!

he pulled me by the legs just now, i pretended to have hurt my back.
I managed to fool him! :D :D :D
He said he got freaked out.
Damn, i missed the look on his face! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

We watched tv with Chia Mary.
Everything that happened today was nice and funny :)
Gives me a fuzzy feeling inside me.
I wish it'd last forever.


Anyways,
I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOME PEOPLE CAN GET 550000 FOR BEJEWELED IN ONE MINUTE!
Porky pig did it and he was laughing at me because i couldn't.
I end up always trying to beat him (or at least get a score close to his)
He's the top in my list la can! Super good, i suspect he spends his time in the office playing instead of working!

OH and yknow what, i like to try to eliminate yellow because i don't like the yellow diamond, and my favourite is the red one! :D HAHAHAHA RANDOM.

Tired, gonna wait for his call and SLEEP! :D

GOODNIGHT.


i don't like copycats :(
(not going to hate this year, HAHAHA)