Saturday, January 09, 2010

#683.

Tonight (this morning) is crappy.
I can't sleep again.
Things never go well for long.

Anyways i got back my supp paper results.
Just as expected, i didn't make it.
Aiya, but i didn't study wad. So why am i feeling upset?
Upset because ultimately i'm really going to leave yuan.

Not talking about yuan,
I've been unhappy about orientation.
It has been my dream since day 1 in yj.
Ah, i should stop thinking about it because it's making me hyperventilate and feel unhappy.

Mom applied me in NAFA today, and i applied to La Salle in the evening.
Things are going very quickly,
very soon yuan's A levels would be over,
he'd be going to NS, and then by then hopefully i'd gotten my degree.
And hopefully by then we'd still be together.
I wonder when that time comes, would we still be staying strong, holding hands?