Tuesday, December 08, 2009

#644.

Today, we had Burger King for lunch and i was telling the girls funny things about yuan.

Then i suddenly remembered something funny he said last night, i took out my phone and was looking for the sms, he started to get shy! He stood up and kept walking up and down (because he didnt know where to go),
and i show them this:
"Tsk, go to sleep la yihe beh (semi-quaver rest) beee.."

HAHAHAHHAAHHA we totally laughed out loud!

In case you do not get the joke, he was imitating Chen Han Wei on text. HAHAHA
In the previous 9pm show on channel 8, he calls his wife beh beeeeee. My dad and i kept imitating him, and my dad kept calling my mom that, always making my siblings, yuan and i laugh!

But the super funny part is like the (semi-quaver rest)!
He always tell me he's like so lousy in band and all that but HE FREAKING USED A MUSICAL TERM!
Today while i was walking back to school alone (for music lesson),
i started to count in semi-quavers to see if the pause between beh and bee is really that, and it really is a semi-quaver! Of course counting a beat as a second.
HAHHHAAHAHAHHA Crazy. Why the hell am i even talking about this.

But my boyfriend's really cute.

Today was music crash course part 2 on Balinese Gamelan. I was falling asleep and trying to stay awake, and there was this part where a song title was "Crow Steals Eggs". I laughed and shiying didnt know why i was laughing. I then pointed the words to her, and SHE WHACKED ME. Come on, it's funny la. And it's not the first time alr!
HAAHAHHAHHA, there was once where we were doing Beethoven's song cycle and BEETHOVEN USES A MOTIF FOR BIRD CALLS! HAHAHAHAHA

We were talking to Mr Sim today after lesson, I nearly cried :(
I feel so useless sometimes.

I love music lessons with Shiying. I MUST ADVANCE AND JOIN HER AT SAJC NEXT YEAR! :D

I told yuan about my past, in the bus today.
Thank you so much, yuan.

You supported me since day 1 and there's nothing else i can say to you but thanks for being a part of my life. You're my everything.