Monday, December 07, 2009

#643.

Brother's flying off to Japan tonight,
I'LL MISS HIM! :(

That time when he went to India for his sailing competition,
he didnt buy anything for us, didn't take any photos,
the only thing he bought was: The 4th book of Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
HAHAHAHA, he said he bought it because it cannot be found in Singapore.

So this time, i told him WHAT to get for me. HAHAHAA

Today i texted my friends to ask them for their home address because i want to send them christmas cards. I received alot of funny replies!
Huiyuan said,"why? you wanna bomb my house ah?"
Yingling said,"shotgun ah? HAIYO" when i bluffed her that i'd be sending wedding invitations.
Alvin said,"Gonna wrap yourself up with easy pull-off plastic and show up at my door as my xmas present?"

My friends are cute! :)

Gasps! It's gonna be christmas soon and i have freaking NO idea on what i should do for yuan.
Usually by now i'd have a rough idea on what to do!
HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW?!! :(


okay i'm going to go to the airport with brother now, TATA! :D