Thursday, November 26, 2009

#637.

I BET I'VE GAINED AT LEAST 2 KGs today.

boyfriend came over after his lessons ended today,
intended to catch a movie together,
but saw dad and muum and they asked us to have lunch with them.
So we didnt watch movie, went to Jack's Place to have lunch.

We walked around for awhile and then we went down to National Sailing Centre to pick brother up.

Looking at yuan help the kids, play with them, really warms my heart.

We met a super cute little girl called Rian. Super cute. HAHAHA

Anyways, we then went to seafood centre to have dinner with the kids and all.

It's nice eating with yuan cause he'd peel prawns and crabs for me!
Just like Seoul Garden that time, he'd cook for me too :D

We then drove him home :)


Tomorrow.. What shall I do? Should i meet yuan? :D


GOODNIGHT.


OH. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIEND!! :D :D :D