Wednesday, November 25, 2009

#636.

7 MONTHS.
Not a long time, but definitely not a short time.



The picture above shows what yuan surprised me with this morning.
I felt so bad that he slept so late just to get the card ready while i went to sleep so early.

Yesterday, i waited for yuan and shimin. Meanwhile, i worked on my best friend, Lim Shao Cong's birthday card with CHENG NI (the crazy girl)! The wind was REALLY STRONG.
and then they came out, i was 'showing off' the card i made to them, and some people are really WEIRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. sometimes i really wish someone can tell me what's wrong with them, like why are they so weird??? I always cant help but to give the pair of pitiful eyes to them when i see them.

Anyways, shimin, yuan and i then went to Macdonalds for lunch. We then went to Popular and searched for art materials for shao's bday cards and anniversary cards.
Blah blah blah, we then went to Sembawang for.... (i dun know what).

After that shao came and then blah blah blah, yuan and i alighted at yishun to take bus home, and there was bits of unhappiness and then i took 969 alone. I told him all my unhappiness and i felt bad for being angry at him. So after i alighted at Tampines, i went to J.Co to buy donuts for him! :D dun know why, but just felt like it.

I bumped into yensoon and bernard while on the way back. Miss my friends :(

I went home, went online for awhile and chengni chased me offline. So i went to draw shao's card and my 7th month anniversary card, which looks like this....
(the hand looks kind of low.. but i'm not an art student, not bad alr eh.)



In short, i didn't study yesterday night. HAHAHA
oops, chengni gonna kill me when she sees this.


THIS IS YUAN LYING ON MY BROTHER'S MATTRESS WITH HIS FACE MASK! :D:D:D
It's damn funny, he'll surely sign on my account and take this picture down!






HAPPY SEVENTH MONTH ANNIVERSARY, YUAN!
Thank you for standing by me,
holding my hand all the time,
through the good and the bad.

I LOVE YOU! :) :) :)