Sunday, November 22, 2009

#632.

Yesterday i accompanied yuan to school for his OGL interview, after that we went to buy lunch and went to Kranji.

Boonhao and gordon were already there.. farming. We had lunch together, and then they started to farm again while i sat there and took out my music notes to study!

Gordon was the slacker among the three of them. He was in the shop playing PSP while yuan and boonhao slogged out under the sun. HAHAHA

anyways, there was a customer who came and wanted to buy the fish. Boonhao told me to sell it to them at any price i want and i would be able to keep the money. I didnt even know how much they were supposed to cost la! so he told me to sell it at 20! I refused to go as i was scared! he then went in and SOLD IT AT $8!

That idiot, i felt like whacking him! HAHAHA

I then continued to study and they continued to farm, while gordon continued to play the PSP HAHAHAH and yuan brought me to buy tea eggs! HAHAAH the last time we ate it, boonhao shelled it for me while it was hot. Yesterday, he didnt want to shell it for me! He still laughed at me and said: you can only see, cannot eat. HAHAHHAHA
So i forced myself to shell it and then i said: now i not only can see, i can eat! HAHAHHAHA

RACHAEL GOT THE LAST LAUGH! :D


we then took the shuttle bus out and went to Yishun to take 969 back to Tampines. Went to the tze char stall downstairs my home and then they sent me back :)

SIAN, my music notes is with yuan and he's not coming over already :( i have to study my song cycle and Schumann today :( :( :(
But that's better than hindustani music right! :D
Time is running out, i MUST finish hindustani music and karnatak music by THURSDAY!!

My maid went home today. Kind of miss her now, afterall she's been here for nearly 3years alreay.

I've been dealing with many losses this period of time. Shona, my maid, Mr Poh, Mr Sim, Hou Mun, many more which i can't recall at the moment! More goodbyes to say if i get transferred to SAJC or go to NAFA.

Feel kind of disappointed because i was expecting him to come over already :(
But it's okay, we'll see each other tomorrow already :)