Friday, November 20, 2009

#631.

Today, yuan came to my place after school.

We got a little drenched, and it was nearly flooding over at Tampines.
We bathed, and then did something which i'm sure he wont want me to say because he thinks it's gay (HAHAHAHA), and then one hour plus i guess, was spent on the floor rolling and laughing and acting, loads of funny stuff that still makes me laugh when i think of it, and it was really an 'accident-prone' day today.

I hit my leg on my bedroom ledge, he pulled my hair accidentally, knocked our heads together (it's DAMN pain i tell you) and MANY MORE! it's super retarded! HAHAHAA

Anyways we then strolled down to Tampines One and he bought 2 shirts from Topman! Like FINALLY, for the first time we walked in and came out with something.
This guy's fussy and indecisive. He always end up not buying anything! I was happier than him i tell you. HAHAHAHA

Mr Poh's leaving us already and Edna could possibly take over us. I'm starting to miss him already. SG22 won't be full for next week, since some of them are going to South Africa, Malaysia, Law attachment programme, etc., and i'm only going to see Mr Poh for 4 more days. I MISS HIM! :(

like srsly, where can you find a teacher who wouldn't get angry with you for more than 3 minutes? Where can you find a teacher who doesnt mark your tutorials and still give you high marks for DW and Reflection? That's a joke. BUT really. I'm beginning to miss him :( if i don't have supp papers on the 8th of Dec, i swear i'll do his math homework!.

Mr Poh showed us a video today and i thought i should share it around. I'm not a christian and my main point isn't about God and all, but what's most important is the things that were mentioned.





I'm yawning away and i'm going to wake up early to go to school with yuan and head down to Kranji with him, boonhao and gordon. Who the hell is Gordon. HHAHAHA



TATA! :D


"Today, my friend dared me to throw his giant stuffed teddy bear at the cop patrolling our school. I hid behind a bush and threw it at him, when it hit him he promptly fell to the ground in mock pain. Limmping, he walked towards the bear, handcuffed it and took it with him to his car. My friend was pretty pissed about losing his bear. MLIA."


This is funny i thought. I LOS-ed.