Thursday, October 22, 2009

#609.

Things i love about you:

  • how you try to hold my hand when we’re walking
  • how my hand always fits in perfectly
  • how you tried to hold my hand for the first time before we were even together because you wanted to try holding it
  • how you always make me have butterflies in my stomach whenever you hold my hand
  • how the first time you hugged me at the hougang bus stop after accompanying me and walking with me for about 2 hourse because i didn’t want to go home
  • the way you say ‘i love you’ in a cheeky tone over the phone before i sleep at night
  • the way you say ‘you talk i don’t talk’
  • how you always manage to make your tags on my blog hilarious
  • how you always make funny jokes
  • how sensitive you are everytime i tickle you
  • how you always tell me so many things which i don’t know
  • the way you subconsciously open your mouth when you’re looking at something
  • the way you ride and try to do stunts on your bike
  • the way you did a bunny hop on a chair
  • the way you stroke my hair and tell me i look beautiful
  • the way you always tell me, ‘i just want you to be happy.’
  • the way you pout and refuse to admit defeat when we argue
  • the way you say,’i’m feeling horny!’
  • the way you kiss my ear
  • how you help me to massage my back when i have a backache
  • how you always offer to piggyback me down the stairs
  • the way you call me ‘babe’, ‘girlfriend’, ‘sweetheart’ and of course ‘yihe’
  • the way you always pretend to be angry with my friends when they joke about my bad points
  • the way you really click with my council friends
  • the daring you who would dare to do anything for me
  • the way you argue that you have low self-esteem when actually you look really great
  • how you wanted to kiss me for the first time, in the cinema while watching the ramen girl but you didn’t dare to
  • how you kissed me for the first time when i was feeling upset
  • the way you look so serious when helping me
  • the way you put your hand over my shoulder and bring my head to your shoulder
  • the way you feed me with excess chilli sauce at times
  • the way we can make fun of our friend as if we’ve rehearsed before but we didnt
  • how you and i say the same things at the same time sometimes
  • how you always made fun of me
  • how you always want to be angry with me but in the end you come up to me and try to hold my hand and say sorry with the ‘pitiful and sorrowful’ face
  • how we both laughed and screamed so loudly and genuinely when we tickled each other for minutes
  • how you always come up with creative and funny ‘post-it’s that always make me smile when i’m feeling down
  • how you cheer me up everytime i was upset
  • how you always seem so strong and unapproachable but deep down you’re so sweet
  • the way you try to steal kisses from me when your family is nearby
  • the way you make fun of me in front of your parents
  • the way you can help me choose presents for my brother
  • how you kiss my forehead when i’m sleeping on your shoulder
  • how my head always finds a comfortable spot on your shoulder and your lap
  • the way you stare at me and say ‘you’re cute’ and keep repeating it
  • how your teeth makes a mark everytime you eat fruits like apples and pears
  • how you tell me not to eat any other thing so that you can feed me icecream
  • how you always say ’ hey, come and hug me!’
  • your laughter
  • your manly voice and character
  • your chauvinist character
  • your ego that’s bigger than an ostrich egg
  • your sweet smile
  • your tender care and love
  • how much you made me love you