Wednesday, October 21, 2009

#608.

HOHOHOHO! here are the pictures, i finally uploaded them.
but that's not all, there still are some pictures in yuan's phone :)


we were at my paternal grandmother's house,
and we decided to make use of the stairs.


yuan took me before we left home.
i think i look good with that skirt :D
{<3}s.


HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! this is epic.
you're gonna to see it once only.
We went swimming! and we look like national swimmers right!
HHAHAHAHAHAHAH


taken yesterday,
when i was packing my cabinet.
i took an obscene picture but i forgot to save it :(
see me desperately trying to smile like the emoticon? HAHAHAHAHH!


this was taken on the way back from orchard.


i like this picture even though i'm smiling damn fake-ly.
HAHAHAHHAHA!


lastly,
yuan likes this picture.
i like my hair :):):)