Thursday, July 16, 2009

#533.

Had a short quiz on differentiation today,
as usual i had this uncertain feeling,
not knowing if i've done it correctly or wrongly,
and as usual, it would turn out right.

this feeling has always been there,
from the day i learnt how to differentiate and integrate.

sucky feeling,
where's all the confidence mr siow let me have in the past?!?!


I NEED THE CONFIDENCE AND DRIVE FROM MR SIOW.
I MISS MR SIOW.
i miss his 'reverse psychology' way to make me work,
i miss the times when he keeps telling me i'll fail,
when i do well, it's because the paper was easy.
i miss every time spent there man.

i remember calling him about a month ago,
telling him i have to pass the vectors and complex numbers test,
or i might just freaking retain.
he made me feel so helpless man,
i broke down.

today's vectors and complex numbers test was the BEST i've ever had in this year.
the kind of feeling i get when i leave the examination venue,
the kind of energy and attention i have and give to my paper,
where i dont feel sleepy at all,
finish the paper in 1 hour and have another hour to redo the paper,
i hope it'll all come back.
i hope to feel this way every math test,
like the way i felt confident for the past 4 years.

im feeling the motivation to do well for math again!

COME ON RACHAEL,
your dream is to be like mr siow right?
YOU FREAKING HAVE TO ACE MATH LIKE THE WAY YOU USED TO DO!
DIFFERENTIATION IS NOT TOUGH.
INTEGRATION IS EASY!
ALL THE WAY!

okay the part on integration is totally not true.
i have to start on the tutorials or i'll really lose my dream again.
for once, it finally seem to be coming back.
it better come back for good.





enough about math,
I NEED TO BUCK UP FOR ECONS.
failing econs all the way,
the only thing to cheer me up is my class didnt do that well either.

music essay due!
but im still blogging.
time to work, rachael.


i'm tired.
school lofficially starts at 8.40am on fridays,
but for so many fridays i have to report at 7.30am.
it's been a long long time,
since i've had breakfast with my ppg and moron.
i miss the days.

sacrifice, i guess.

in life, we always have to make sacrifices, right?
i hate to admit it,
but if you have to sacrifice something,
it has to be me first.
i hope that day wont come,
but it hurts to see you this way,
feeling stressed up and all, etc.


we really have to start making sacrifices.



Things to do over this weekend:
1) Chem Equilibrim tutorial
2) Chem revision
3) Integration tutorial
4) Econs revision and catching up
5) Music revision and memorizing
6) Music practice





i love you, my dear.
press on, i know you can do it (:

work hard boyfriend, we're going to pass the promos together :D