Wednesday, July 15, 2009

#532.

RACHAEL FEELS GREAT! :D
NOT.


tomorrow is VC test 3.
moron is so confident he's going to crash the paper tomorrow.
me?
i just think i might pass.


and here i am,
blogging.
i need to shower, and start on my VC.
and if i have time, i need to differentiate and integrate.


today's econs lecture was hilarious.
she freaking couldnt pronounce SOCIETIES la.
omg.

i think i'll be getting my econs paper back tomorrow.
im gonna see how badly i failed.
HAHAHA.


today it was raining heavily.
totally crappy,
i got wet.
but there was this kind soul who seltered me over from a void deck to across the car park.
but my saviour disappeared!
i bet she found me fat that she got wet too, so she didnt shelter me the second time.
junping sheltered me over,
and i was walking at 5 times speed to look for umbrellas and borrow them,
so that i could bring it out of school,
to those stranded students who couldnt cross through because of the rain.
boyfriend didnt shelter me back to school after he sheltered a guy there ):


and piano prac today was kind of crappy.
i've started learning pathetique sonata mvt 3 :)





okok,
im going to shower, practise a little of piano,
and start on math!
CANNOT LOSE TO A MORON :D




TATA!