Friday, June 26, 2009

#521.

"Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning."
-Chuck Palahniuk


he is the someone who came along and gave it meaning.
he is the someone who told me what love really was,
he is the someone who taught me how to love,
he is the someone who made me feel loved.


"Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart."
-Kay Knudsen


he is the someone whom i will miss,
everytime we say goodbye.
he is the someone whom i will miss
when we dont meet each other for at most two days.
he is the someone who makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
he is the someone whose heart is close with mine.


"Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, the hope in tomorrow, the joy in a heart."
-Anonymous


he is the someone who gives me fun when we're together,
he is the someone who makes me laugh like crazy,
he is the someone who can make me smile widely,
he is the someone who keeps sadness away from me.
he is the someone who gives me hope,
he is the someone who gives me joy.
he is the someone who keeps the joy in my heart.


"I am so glad that you are here... It helps me realize how beautiful my world is."
-Goethe


he is the someone who helped me realise how beautiful my world is,
he is the someone who made my world even more beautiful.


"Love is something you can't describe
like the look of a rose,
the smell of the rain,
or the feeling of forever."
-Anonymous


he is the someone who gives me the indescribable feeling of forever,
he is the someone who gives me the feeling that i wanna spend forever with him.
he is the someone who gives me love.


"Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved."
-Victor Hugo


he is the someone who convinced me that im loved.
he is the someone who convinces me that he loves me.
he is the someone who gives me life's greatest happiness.


"Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together."
-Catherine Pulsifer


he is the someone who spent good times with me,
he is the someone who will spend more good times with me,
he is the someone who will live our dreams together, with me.


he is the someone who will say: why post all these emo stuff?,idiot. (HAHAHA)







this post is dedicated to you worxzxz! HAHAHAHA

thank you for always being there for me.
i love you! :)