Tuesday, June 23, 2009

#520.

As i looked back at my archives,
i realise this person's been there for me,
every time i needed him.
i realise this person's been making me happy,
whenever i feel upset.
on days im happy,
i realise this person makes me even happier.
i realise this person always waits for me,
i realise this person always gives in to me.


i dont know how appreciative i have shown to be to this person,
i dont know if i've been taking this person for granted,
i dont know if im worthy of this person,

but i know i appreciate this person,
i know i will not take this person for granted,
i know i will try my best to be worthy of this person.

i know there are many more people out there who deserve such great guys like you,
but i do know that i'll work hard to be one of those who deserve such guys.





this unique pair of teeth,
this unique smile of his.

only this person could make me feel like crying,
only this person could make my throat feels tighten,
only this person could make my face feel hot
and feel like crying
when he hugs me real tight and tells me he loves me.
only this person would make me look like the stupidest person on earth,
but hugs me and holds me tightly when i pretend to be angry,
and keeps laughing at me, until i cannot control my laughter and laugh out loud.
and then he'd look at me with that kind of eyes,
and walk far away from me, but hugs me even tighter when i pout.
only this person would play along with me when i try to crack a lame joke,
or when im trying to be sarcastic,
or when i lie about having a twin sister that has the same name as me.
only this person will play along when i tell him how great my boyfriend is
and how much he should know him, and how much i'd like them to know each other.
only this person will play along when i tell him how fantastic his girlf is,
when deep down my heart, i dont agree with whatever i say.
when deep down my heart, i still feel that he deserves a better girl,
when deep down my heart, i still feel insecure at times,
when deep down my heart, i hate myself for being such an ass.

but deep down my heart, i appreciate it when he unfailingly assures me how much he loves me.
i love this person.
his nice smelling hair,
his nicely shaped fingers,
his crooked teeth,
his overwhelming pespiration,
his super straight body,
his funny character,
his sexy voice,
his caring nature,
seriously, i love him.

you have been the greatest boyfriend,
i swear i love you for who you are and what you'll become.
EVEN IF YOU BECOME BALD! HAHAHAHA.
i swear i'll still love you,
EVEN IF I BECOME BALD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.