Monday, June 22, 2009

#518.



i love him :D
the person who's nice to every girl but nicest to me,
the person who takes care of everyone but take greatest care of me, (and his family of couse LOL)
the person who always put pokemon games in front of me! pftbh.
the person who always steps two steps away from me when i laugh loudly! HAHAHAHA
but steps back to me and hug me when i pout.
the person who'll tell me to take this out of my blog the moment he sees this.

BLAH BLAH BLAH. HAHHAHAHAHAHA

i dun know if i blogged about this alr,
but if i had, then i'll just repeat this again.

I BROKE THE RECORD AGAIN!!!
AND THIS TIME, IT'S 10 SECONDS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS! :D:D:D:D:D
seriously, i think i have a hidden talent :D
and im a prodigy! HAHAHAHHA




peektures taken during the night cycling and airport :)