Sunday, June 21, 2009

#517.

SUNDAY!!!
and i havent studied.

Im soooooooooooooo dead.



night cycling on friday night was totally crazy,
took up more than 95% of my energy.
my butts were aching, my legs felt like breaking,
my palms were swollen and strength-less,
i felt totally like crap.

zy cycled with my family and i,
and he stayed over after that :)

woke up the next morning,
and HAD TO RIDE AGAIN!
we had to return the rented bikes,
and after that went for breakfast.

it's really, really nice when your boyf takes dinner, supper, sleeps over and have breakfast with you and your family the next day.

he took great care of me, and my sibs.
i really love him :D

bro was super funny,
trying to be a poser. LOL




OH OH OH OH OH !

I BROKE MY RECORD AGAIN! 23 SECONDS WOOTS WOOTS WOOTSSSSSSSS!
his reply was: i shouldnt have taught you la.
LOL

ZY IS SUCH A LOSER.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.



okay,
im going off to bed alr,
off to study tmr! :D