Wednesday, June 17, 2009

#514.

Breaktalk's garlic bread is worser than my own toasted garlic bread,
when you keep the bread overnight.
HAHAHAHA.


im addicted to the garlic bread,
so im suffering from a worser sore throat now.

thankfully i have ribena sparkling in my fridge! :D:D:D:D



zy bought it for me and put it in my fridge yesterday! WOOTS
i woke up this morning feeling happy,
and he told me,
i drank it last night.
LOL,
i replied: that's impossible, i can sense its presence near me! LOL

and it's irritating that the bottle dont open,
i wonder how he always opens it for me easily.


okay, i promised to study econs today.
im gonna pick up those *urgh* notes and study econs!
then i gonna study math so that i can see shrek for consultation next week! :D
i miss shrek! HAHHAHA.


Happy Birthday pzys' dad. may all your wishes come true :D
HAHAHAHA




it's funny how a person can be older, but more childish at mind.
sometimes i feel like laughing out loud at the way they behave.
hahahahaahhahaha.