Saturday, April 11, 2009

#469.

I AM TIRED OF DOING MATH.

so im here, posting pictures out of boredom. :D


Monil says i look retarded dancing in this picture.
And mr wong says those who cant tell it's an 'R' are dumb.
that includes ...................... (i shall not mention. but they're those 23rd student councillors that enjoy disturbing me. LOL)




the newest 'IN' thing in town, no more skinnies, WELCOME THE FATTIES! :D:D




I love it so much, i had to try it on and bought them. LOL.




I was trying to imitate 'Bunny Swan', and obviously i still look better than her, no matter how much i try. HAHAHHAHAHAHHA.





okay, that's all for now.
i wanted to post the rest of the pictures, but jiemei and his brother dun allow me to. HAHAHHA.


okay, im going to go back to my maths and GP!

TATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA LOL