Saturday, April 11, 2009

#468.

initially wanted to blog, but because of the stupid LMS,
i lost my mood.


it's 1.20am, and im still NOT ASLEEP!

ytd jiemei asked me to watch movie with him and his friend,
but i rejected it and went home, hoping to please my mum more.
I REGRETTED. (okay la, i dun quite regret it now)

mummy forced me to the hairdresser, (and im more pissed at the hairdresser)
and my long hair is GONE.
my hair is shorter than pris' and yvonne's. I SWEAR.

had a tiff with mummy after that,
and jiemei came to look for me after his movie.
thanks to him, i dun dislike my hair that much. LOL


so met up with him today,
went to ikea to play,
and it was damn retarded.
we totally crapped the whole way and it was really retarded.
some people who were genuinely looking for furniture stared at us for making a fool out of ourselves. LOL

then went to his house, did some studying,
and then went cycling with the 3 brothers.
I PROMISED not to post those photos. hahahhaha.

anyways, his brother calls him my chauffeur.
and his bike is the 'taxi'. hahahahha.


but ya. the photos i'll probably post next time.
no photos, not nice to describe aldy. HAHAHHA.