Sunday, April 05, 2009

#462.

I LOVE ZHEN YUAN TO THE CORE MAN.
I love priscilla alot alot alot alot alot too!



im really sorry for what happened today pris,
but im really thankful i have you.
you have been a really great friend.
even when i was damn stressed, you still took it and didnt get angry.
i really love you my dear! :D



and zhen yuan,
sigh. no matter what happens,
even if he's not involved,
people still contact him,
either expect him to know what happened to me
or asks him to talk to me and all.

im really glad i have him.
he's the one who never fails to be there for me whenever i needed someone.
he'll hear me cry,
he'll hear me laugh,
he'll hear me complain,
he'll hear me crap,
he'll hear me grumble,
he'll hear me nag,
he'll hear me whine,
he'll hear me scream,
he'll hear me sing,
he'll hear me fall asleep,
and the list goes on.


i thought today would be the first time he probably wont know what happened,
or even if he knew it'd be when it's all over.
but i was shocked to receive his sms.
"Hey you cooled down alr? I hear from pris bout what happened. You can call me if you want"
I did, and i really felt even more like crying.


he was the first person to make me laugh after all that happened,
we were talking and
I said: I really felt like dying la.
ZY: make sure you dun stab a lecturer.
Me: i'll stab lao zha bor.
ZY: but she's been nice to you leh.
Me: yeah, find someone else. but the teachers all like me. i'll just jump.
ZY: wear red!
Me: no.. must calculate the wind direction, speed of the wind and all, so i know how to tilt my body, so that i'll land in a nice position. then cannot wear flabby skirt, if not will zao keng.
ZY: die still must care meh? hahahha.
Me: i expect myself to appear in the headlines mah.
ZY: wan bao ah?
Me: NO, straits times la.

and the conversation went on........


he's still accompanying me,
and it's 2.25am.



zhen yuan rocks the socks man.


HJMF! :D