Thursday, April 02, 2009

#461.

!^$%&^%!^%%#*!($!


I SWEAR I TOTALLY SCREWED UP THE SPEECH.



these are some of the comments i received today:

1) You crazy ah? speak like machine gun.
2) I thought it was okay, short and sweet. not too fast wad.
3) Your speech's too cliche!
4) I thought it was good, you got your point across.
5) I thought it was impactful.
6) You were too nervous!
7) Lacked confidence!
8) You were too soft!
9) You usually speak perfectly, but today you stammered abit. Nervous?

and so on and so forth.


I think i have bad stage fright.
I either laugh like crazy and cant stop laughing,
or legs turn jelly until dunno what,
or my heart pumps faster like duno what, as though hyperventilating.

yesterday was the rehearsal,
monil, boonhow and weilun were damn pekcek with me la,
cuz i couldnt stop laughing.

and joel was nice, help me edit my speech and all.
ESP to my GP teacher and Mr Sng! :D :D :D

and the after effects of the speech is bad.
everywhere i go, the teachers would smile at me like....
i dun know. HAHHAHA.


and now i have to do all my homework and all. HAHAHHA.



next week got one more speech,
but it'd be a group one,
so i think it wont be so bad.

VOtE FOR RACHAEL! LOL.


mr leong always roll his eyes when i tell him that.
HAHAHHAA.