Sunday, March 22, 2009

#455.

TIRED OUT.

been sleeping late for the previous two nights,
and yesterday i had to go back to YJ in the morning,
for the presentation meeting thingy,
met up with pris and david for lunch,
and then headed back to tampines to meet aloy.
walked around and i was too tired to continue walking.
went home and slept for awhile,
woke up at 8 for dinner and slept till 10.

my group members, im VERY sorry for not going online last night.
i overslept!

and from 8 to 10,
i dreamt about mrs szetoh telling me my chances of being the house EXCO is slim.
i was really affected by what david said!

spent half an hour thinking about whether to sleep or study,
finally decided to sleep.
had a bad dream and im not in a very good mood! >.<



gonna pick up my econs essay question and math module SS1.
my goal is to complete these two things today! :D




TATA!