Saturday, March 21, 2009

#454.

alright, due to popular demand,
im back to dedicate this post to my "LONG LOST COUSIN".

it's his birthday today (yesterday),
so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

same thing,
May your birthday wishes come true,
may you do well in your upcoming block tests,
and of course your A levels.

dun think i very kind wish you that,
it's to help me, so when you do well,
i feel safe asking you when i need help.
HAHAAHHHAHA.


Also,
since i dont have a so-called "Cousin-in-law",
then i hope you'll find me a cousin in law soon! :D

And hope you'll be healthy and
dont so scared of pain,
GO DONATE BLOOD! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.


and my name's rachAel. REMEMBER THE 'A'!


and dun so yaya papaya.
what big 18 seh! mine's coming soon too, dont worry.
ahahhahahhahahahahah.



yup and lastly,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID.
bring me go watch bloody valentines soon! LOL