Tuesday, January 13, 2009

#424.

SICK.

Right after the release of the results,
fell ill, took sick leave, and thought about where i should head.

My results were not bad i guess,
THANK YOU to all who wished me luck and congratulated me!


im super duper happy that my parents are proud of me,
im super duper happy that mr seet is proud of me,
im super duper happy that mr chang, mr collin, ms ju are proud of me,
im super duper happy that mr and mrs siow are proud of me.

many many thank yous to all the teachers that helped me through this two years,
even more thankyous to mr seet!
i SUPER LOVE HIM man. :D :D :D

thanks to my family and his encouragement,
im able to last out till now.
and i think i can continue to make do with this encouragement. :)


alright,
gonna continue with my research and all,
thanks once again to those who have been giving me advice.
love you guys loads! :D