Friday, January 09, 2009

#423.

OMIGOSH, im seeing Mister Jansen everywhere man.

it doesnt matter if you have friends doing adverts,
but it matters when their adverts are placed in every corner of this island!
it never fails to make me laugh when i see that ad.




The 'O' level results are gonna be released on monday.
Shit breaks.
Im losing confidence already.

No matter how hard i seem to try, i dont seem to be able to pass.
and it's like a BAD OMEN.

the theory results are nothing,
fail can retake. just PAY.
but what about the O's?!
I CANNOT AFFORD TO FAIL!





Leandro was like crap today.
He told me to bake cookies tomorrow, then bring to work on sunday.
I asked him why, i could do it after the release of the results.
His reply was: "I scared later the results no good, you sian and say you dont wanna bake anymore. So bake before that."
I gave him a glare, and he started hitting the table.
LOL!.

and yes,
i think i will do some baking tmr and refill the basket behind.
at least they're popular! LOL
mummy still wants me to bake them during CNY.
I believe Karen's going thru the same fate as me. xP


will not be working tomorrow,
for IM GOING TO COLLECT THE EDUSAVE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD!
:D :D :D :D :D

alrighty,
gonna hit the sack now,
and the next time i gonna blog is probably gonna be after the release of the results.
TATA!

"We say we love flowers, yet we pluck them. We say we love trees, yet we cut them down. And people still wonder why some are afraid when told they are loved."
-Anonymous