Saturday, December 20, 2008

#418.

SLEEPY!


had to force myself to wake up,
when i slept for barely 6 hours!
wenmiin and jenna only slept for 5 hours!
like LOL,
lagi poor thing. HAHHAHA.

thankfully today was 'slackery',
except for a certain time where all the customers suddenly came.

OH YES!
FOR ONCE,
im FASTER than the rest!
normally, when im th cashier,
th rest checking studios would finish faster,
for i roll th audit rolls SLOWEST in th company.

today,
i divided my audit rolls into two,
and i finished everything before they did!
was super happy la..
LOLOL.

James was such an ass just now,
prank-called my extension number,
made a fool out of me for few seconds.
LOL.
and leandro was not any better.
took my hp number,
prank called me RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.
to think i still went,"whose number sia."
he couldnt stop laughing la. like CRAYZEE.


alright,
i gonna re-watch my video. it's too addictive.
HAHHAHHAHA.

TATA!