Saturday, December 06, 2008

#415.

SHAGGED.

th friday-saturday madness is back again,
and this time it's gonna be worse,
cuz I HAVE TO WORK ON SUNDAY AS WELL!!

bad start today,
my shoes gave up on me.
granny was nagging that it lasted for only a week,
but i've glued it back and am gonna risk wearing it tomorrow.
LOL

felt tired and bored for 3/4 of th day,
and only had lots of fun later on,
while waiting to close th acc.
hahaha.

had this SICKENING customer,
kept arguing with me over th 35 months and 36 months.
wen miin said: im not gonna call a bitch like her.
like OMG, i didnt expect her to say that.

and MY THROAT IS STILL HURTING AFTER SO MANY DAYS.
i think i lost some weight,
for i hadnt had proper meals for days! LOL




oh and i just realised th very very very nice erica just left me some quiz,
but am toooo tired to do it. :D