Thursday, December 04, 2008

#414.

ARGH.
still feeling pissed,

but still wanna blog about yesterday.

reported to work,
couldnt find my PUNCH CARD.
looked for it but cant find.
so happen leandro came in,
this was th convo between us.

Me: Leandro! i cant find my punch card!
(Leandro looks for it, cant find it.)
Leandro: You didn't come yesterday right?
Me: Nope.
Leandro: Came on monday?
Me: Nope.
Leandro: Aiya, now december, new punch card.
Me: OH YA HOR.. hahahhaaha. okay thanks.
Leandro: OMG, you damn blur sia.

and this went on for th rest of th day.
everytime he walked past my desk,
he'd say this: Eh? Where's my punch card? Ask me that again next month ok!
LOL.

sucha idiot,
but his son is FREAKING CUTE.
i soooooooooooo love his son man.
shall post pictures of his son when i feel 'not so lazy' to do so.
HAHAHA.

and yesterday,
i got cut by th audit roll again.
first thing that came to my mind was th time
when i was with Jansen after i cut my finger.
Aww damnnnn.


anyway,
heard from liping that there's some chocolate sculpture building thing there,
intended to go today,
and at th same time visit Marks&Spencers.
but im really in NO mood to go out man.




damn,
i miss him again.
:(