Thursday, August 07, 2008

#355.

IDIOTIC PUSSY.
just because that's his name,
he gave me a new nickname.

and no,
not only that crazy girl one.
he came up with one more last night.
LOL.!

anyway,
today ms JU didnt come for lesson.
when she came, i forgot to bring textbook.
had to stand outside class for TWO times.

today,
I brought my book.
but SHE NEVER COME!
pftbh.

and then slacked for 1hour,
did pussy's notes only for the remainder 10 minutes.
and they all say im crazy.

now im contemplating whether to erase the work and photocopy,
or just handtype everything out.
someone TELL me what i should do!
HAHA.

yesterday daddy was like mad.
he kept making me laugh,
and i couldnt eat in peace.
oh but while i was eating,
i suddenly remembered eugene and afeeq's reaction
when i tested them the joke.
i laughed to myself man,
they always make me look like an idiot.

shafiq, varian, azri and pussy's reaction was also crap.
but eugene and afeeq IS the most MOST classic one.
LOL.




brought this metal thing to school,
and eugene, jinhwee and jing managed to take one ring out.
like OMFG,
i havent gotten it out la!
im SOOOO gonna get it out by today man.
HAHA.

hakim then said this would be the next trend.
we're like SICK AND TIRED of the rubix cube la.
lolololol.


okay,
now im gonna do the ws for pussy.

I WANNA GET THE AMATHS PAPER BACK!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)




till then,

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Churchill