Wednesday, August 06, 2008

#354.

OKAY,

my new nickname for the week.
the LOUSIEST BUBBLE GUM BLOWER IN TOWN.

this morning,
pussy gave me a bubble gum.
(i admit i dont know how to blow one okay!)
throughout like 20 minutes,
weiqi, gab, pussy and shafiq was trying to teach me,
and weiqi called me some what?
cant remember that long name.

i only remember telling him,
it dont show that im (Whatever he said).
just that i cannot multi task.
LOL.

in the end i gave up,
and that shafiq said something SUPER horny.
he said,
"when you all blowing bubbles, i blow*** aldy."
like WTF man.

anyway,
im SOOO gonna try again.








I HOPE,
they get their emaths paper2 tmr!

oh!
i got 69/80 for amaths paper2!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
highest in class,
mai siao siao.
LOL.


i soooo wanna see my paper1 tmr!

oh yes.

i've decided to reject the movie.
waste money, waste time. LOL


okay,
gonna work on the paper one for the guys,
i've got like 5 students overnight (overday).
i hope i CAN get some results out of them man.

you guys wont let me down right! :)




till then,




"Good instincts tell you what to do long before your head has figured it out."
-Michael Burke