Thursday, July 17, 2008

#330.

OMFG, I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE HAS OR DOES THE SAME THINGS AS ME!
i feel so pissed, and i feel so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway,
yes, im in the library again. HAHA.

i just had ss,
and i forgot to bring textbook.
standard, stand outside class.
BUT
JU and the class took the chance and suan me man.
!#$^%&*!&%
it was fun though.
in the they had to do some group work,
and i'm the judge.
when they present tmr.
LOL!
free lunch today! HAHAHAHAH.

oh yeah!
today there'll be ice cream!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

haha,
today mr seet drove here.
so we can get free ride again! :))))))))
but i'll definitely remember not to drop my darling pencil in there again!
HAHAHA.

omfg,
im freaking hungry man.
LOL.

"As I grow to understand life less and less, I learn to love it more and more."
-Jules Renard