Wednesday, July 16, 2008

#329.

"Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together."
-Anonymous

I GOT MY NEW PHONE!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

the speakers are damn chio la.
super big and loud.
OMFG.
hahahahaha.

anyway, havent been blogging.
1) NO TIME.
2) NO COMP. ( mummy wants me to stop)

but apparently,
i dont have to heart to hibernate this blog.
LOL.
hence im here in school, BLOGGING!

yes.
my dream came true.
on monday,
mr seet really told me he found my pencil!!
omfg. i was freaking happy,
my LC got hope aldy.
since i have my darling pencil back with me.
BUT HE DIDNT BRING IT ON MONDAY!
pftbh.

anyway,
stayed in school to do the DPA thingy,
and th teachers thought that i did a great job.
impressive, they said.
except this idiotic guy,
keep on sun me.
LOL.

and then ytd.
during english,
we took back our worksheet,
and hock + isk's worksheets were stapled with mine.
on top of all our worksheets, there was this big big COPY?? on the worksheet.
like OMFG.
freaking pissed off man.
I DIDNT COPY MY WORK,
and on monday still SUAN me like dunno what.
i swear i was angry until i couldnt breathe man.
i then made isk tell her who copied whose,
and made her cancel that COPY word.
omg, i was damn damn angry la.
then went for ju's class,
she looked at me and laughed.
then said, ' dun angry, later very fast old'.
LOLOL!
after that i really laughed man.

then amaths lesson,
BIG FIGHT.
over that damn date thing.
i tried not to get involved,
but IT'S REALLY PISSING AND SADDENING TO KNOW
what kind of selfish classmates you have.
say we troublesome,
but she's the one who is selfish and refuse to compromise.

MAY I KNOW,
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PUTTING THAT DAMN PAPER ON THE LAST DAY OF PREP EXAM?
it's not even the last day la.
after that still got prelims, practicals, and the big O's!
i swear,
if they really put in on the 29th,
im so not gonna give a damn to the amaths paper.
i'll do well for my history man.
$%*&^(&*&*(%#*&^$^!&*%^

omfg,
for the sake of this damn blog,
i've forsaken meeting mr seet.
HAHAHHAHA.
damn.
i should go up soon. HAHAHHAHA.

it's wednesday flu again,
I'M STUCK WITH FLU AGAIN!
:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

"The heart was made to be broken."
-Oscar Wilde