Friday, June 20, 2008

#278.

TRUST. TRUST. TRUST.
rachael must trust.
rachael must learn to trust.
rachael must trust him.

many many lessons,
told me i should trust.
but i still didnt.

im so ashamed of myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

went to dte to meet afeeq,
and eugene appeared.
we then studied together,
and then went dessert.
in the end dessert became like dinner.
can you believe it?
a few pieces of dough cost me $5.50.
omfg, i was like grumbling,
and afeeq and eugene kept laughing at me.

and thousands of apologies to wanjing,
for what eugene did with my phone! )):

ricky also called me yesterday.
LOL
and i really cannot find time to meet him!
dammit. HAHA.

"Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along."
-Rumi