Thursday, June 19, 2008

#277.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

anyway,
coach has gone to bangkok again.

Me: unclejack! bon vogage and take care! remember to bring your trunks in case you're late and miss the flight. then can swim there. hahaha.
he replies:i already hand the trunks to my friend. in case i miss the flight, he will wear the trunks and transform to superman and fetch me to bangkok.
Me: hahaha. ya ya. dont care how you go there, but when you're there must buy me things! hahaha.
he then called me,
and said: i'll go there, and buy you a goat.
so if you're lazy to walk to the pool,
the goat will bring you there.
we then argued over how he's gonna get pass the customs,
and the fur and meat and blah blah.
then called me again,
ask me what i wanted.
suddenly forgot all that i regretted not buying.
LOL.

anyway,
im damn pissed off now.
i will go down to meet afeeq.

afeeq just sms-ed me,
"are you from jurong? HAHA."
like ooops, im still on the comp,
unchanged, not ready.
SORRY DUDE!

"Anger is just a cowardly extension of sadness. It's a lot easier to be angry at someone than it is to tell them you're hurt."
-Tom Gates