Sunday, June 15, 2008

#268.

MY DAD'S CRAP.

we went to buy shoes just now,
and there was this handsome guy serving us.
daddy crapped with him,
and he was like so shy!
lol.
at the counter,
my dad said,"you very handsome."
"choose one."
EMBARASS ME.
pftbh.
he reminds me of brandon.
LOL.
oops, no sotong. :DDD

anyway, went to e!hub to watch kungfu panda with ALOT of people,
and i really hate crowds.
got so pissed off by the people there.
and i had this UGLY CHEESE STAIN on my blouse.
pftbh.

took pictures and blahblah,
and the best part is still the movie.
their seats are really cool.
LOL.

the panda's SOOOOO CUTE la!

and SHYT!
i've just used up my printer colour!
dammit.
i've been printing music scores,
and i'm so proud of myself.
LOL.

okay,
rachael's gonna be very disciplined,
and she's gonna try out the songs. :D