Sunday, June 15, 2008

#267.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
to all fathers.

esp to my daddy,
as promised for helping me with dnt,
the cake's for you, godpa and uncles.
$1000, have to wait longer. :D

yes,
my dad wants a THOUSAND BUCKS FROM ME!
so he can buy a motorbike.

anyway,
had a hard time doing the stand for the cake.
the paper kept tearing.
everytime tear,
my heart also tear once.
did 3 TIMES just to succeed.
lol.

and my beloved daddy is buying me shoes later!
but he insists that it must not be heels.
he wanna buy sports shoes.
BUT RACHAEL WANTS HEELS!
hahaha.

and hor,
BEV I NOT AUNTIE HOR!
wat AUNTIE RACHAEL KEEP CALLING!
smack you ah!.

"I think that one's art is a growth inside one. I do not think one can explain growth. It is silent and subtle. One does not keep digging up a plant to see how it grows."
-Emily Carr