Friday, May 30, 2008

#228.

IT'S THE END OF STRUCTURED PROGRAMME! :DDDDDD
officially.

i will still have english remedial, science practicals,
and WORST OF ALL, dnt.

im effing tired now,
eugene just made me lose 99% of my energy
on editing the photo for ms lim.
lol.

and then lots of thankyou-s to wanjing,
for helping me scan the background picture.
yes, the background is hand-drew by me.
i spent 45 minutes on it!
but now,
im still trying to edit the colour.
it's too striking.
so, stay tuned! LOL.

oh yes, the new gatsby ad is effing sparstic.
serious.

mrs siow went to do her eyelashes!
nice, i would say.
but mr siow thinks she looks ridiculous.
and then what she said really made me laugh.
she said, she feels like a camel.
and then she added, if it rains,
the bottom part of her eyes would be dry.
we laughed,
and then joy laughed only like seconds after that.
we were like, so slow!
HAHA.
but the way she reacted was fuggin cute man.

then she asked if i was still at yamaha,
see, even joy knows how long liza has been working for yamaha.
sigh.

called ronald BROTHER this morning,
asked him about some drum thingy,
then he started to mock at me,
disturb me, and whatsoever.
LOL man.
im so glad we're fine now. :)

oh yes,
heman wanna join me after the o's! xDDD
okay, he's a good friend alright.
later he say i never give him credits.

you once said,
you dont really care about your birthday.
it's who remembers it that matters.
well, i remembered your birthday.
dont matter if you know or not,
happy birthday darling.

"Laughter is by definition healthy."
-Doris Lessing