Thursday, May 29, 2008

#227.

OMFG,

i just wasted 3 hours on the comp
trying to edit my blog.

apparently,
things that i like dont seem to go together.
lol.

I WAS LATE FOR SCHOOL TODAY!
details dont matter,
but office boy was cute!
the three of us, and syafiq was late.
he nearly died when he saw 4 consecutive late-comers from the same class.
LOL.

anyway, im effing tired now.
i've finished learning relative velocity!
it's a GREAT achievement,
and i did feel a sense of satisfaction.
Though,
i still dont like those aeroplanes to fly about.
lol.

today had 5 bars of kinder bueno,
and i learnt my lesson.
DONT TAKE TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE.
caused me to feel so unwell.
jinhwee kept asking me if i was okay,
and he still asked if listening music would help. -.-
and eugene,
kept disturbing me,
and kept saying those horny stuff.
LOL.

kudos to mr leung,
advised me on the teaching thingy.
thanks man. :D

oh yes,
we had this oscar thingy,
and a music teacher was advised cuz of my interests and abilities.
cool, and i was also told i could be an author. =.-
but the printout showed that i should be a waitress.
pftbh.
eileen's damn cute.
she was so pissed when the paper showed that she should be an author.
LOLOL.

ah. i was nearly cheated couple of hours ago.
some guy called and crapped.
so i told him off nicely,
and i doubt he'll call again.
wat not sales gimmicks and win dunno what prize.
lame shit.

and im so gonna make jun fret over what to get.
LOLOL.

okay, either i continue to edit my blog,
or i go to sleep.
im effing tired!

"Intuition is truly a feminine quality, but women should not mistake rash conclusions for this gift."
-Minna Antrim