Monday, May 19, 2008

#206.

SICKLY SICKLY SICK!

i cant stop sneezing!
someone give me something nice to stop my sneezing!

now i cannot enter the kitchen unless i find myself a mask and a cure.
DAMMIT!!

im also constantly perspiring, ( i dont know the hell why).

went to temple with family today,
and my head was like literally spinning.
couldnt walk straight,
and didnt feel well at all.

then went to phoon huat to get the pastry slices,
and mummy tried spaghetti.
the different one, milky one.

was nice, but didnt have appetite to finish it,
so daddy helped me. :D
oh yes,
the handsome neighbour told me to learn
so i can teach my laogong in future.
LOL!

"I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams."
-Jonas Salk

Jonas Salk was the man who outpaced the other scientists to discover the vaccine for Polio.

Called the “Man Who Saved the Children” Salk was denied a Nobel Prize and was turned down for membership in the National Academy of Sciences by his fellow scientists due to their disagreement.

Instead of claiming the patent to his vaccine, this son of Polish-Jewish immigrant had no desire to profit from it directly.

Instead, he wanted the cure to be distributed as widely as possible. At 80, he died while finding the cure for Aids.