Sunday, May 18, 2008

#205.

PISSED PISSED PISSED.

IM DARN PISSED NOW!
SOMEONE TELL ME WHY IM FEELING PISSED!
ARGH ARGH ARGH!

i just needed to vent my anger.
on the keyboard dont seem a really good idea.
shall vent it on my teddy later.
LOL.

god knows why im feeling this way.
it's just the stress for the MT o's and olympiad.
im feeling tied up,
and I CANT BREATHE FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
it's the stresssssssss,
the darn stress that i dont wanna haveeeeeee!

gosh. what the hell am i doing?!
dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit!

damn the stress,
damn the weather!

now im having flu and sorethroat.
i cant talk properly,
i cant breathe properly,
whatever man!
this is it.

RIBENA; ORANGE JUICE; RIBENA; ORANGE JUICE;
LOLOLOLOLOL.

"Do you love me because I am beautiful,or am I beautiful because you love me?"
-Cinderella